My hubby got tagged with this questionnaire, and in turn tagged me. I don't usually get into "chains"....but I'll give it a go.
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
Once when I worked for the Town of BE they were having a golf tournament for the Police Dept and I got to drive the beverage cart around the ritzy golf course all day. That was fun.
2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
A. Gardened a lot growing up, wish I had a small garden now.
B. I want to learn how to make pottery.
3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
A. Pottery, love it and would be cheaper to make than buy.
B. I'd like to get to know the Barefoot Contessa from the Food Network. She's groovy. :) Also, Francine Rivers...my favorite author.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
A. Hard worker, smart, quiet
B. Funny, good singer
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
I love to read, love hubby and love my dog!
6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
Q. What drives you in life?
A. My car. Ha...seriously, I want to make a difference in people's lives.
[Bonus: What is one question you wish people would ask themselves?]
Isn't there more to life than this?